Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja srikar   05 November 2015

Urgent>notice for removal of unauthorized construction

hello.

i have started construction of a restaurant in hyderabad on a terrace of a building which has 4 floors,a cellar and a sub cellar. the permit for the building was given for 4 floors and im currently located on the 5th floor of the premises. i have not done any permanent construction except for the kitchen and toilet which occupies only 10 percent of the total space.even the kitchen and toilet do not have a permanent slab and are only temporary tin sheds. a small area is covered with poly carbonate sheets which is a temporary structure. i have invested all the savings and have gone for a bank loan to complete this venture. at the stage of completion and even before starting my business, i got a notice from the municipal authority stating that they have received a complaint from some person. i tried verifying the adress of the person but its a false adress. there is no contact info about the person. the municipal authority is trying to demolish the temporary structure now after serving me a notice. im in a helpless position and have tried all possible ways to stop this. all my efforts went in vain. Kindly help me out with this issue as to how i can save my business and all my hard earned money.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register