Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshya   11 June 2017

Urgent : going abroad possible if fir filed

hello everybody,

i wanted to know  about traveeling abroad is possible for my Mother as she has been named in the false FIR filed by my wife against me and my mom under dowry act?

as its bit of urgent to travell. the charge sheet has not been filed yet. can we take some court permission or she can fly anyways?

please suggest really urgent.

thanks n regards.

Learning

7 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     11 June 2017

Yes, you can go. No need for court permission if court has not barred you to go abroad,

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 June 2017

I am of the opinion that   Police Clearence  Certificat is required.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 June 2017

No police permission is required unless court orders. 

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     12 June 2017

you can go if the court has not passed any negative order. police permission is not required.

lakshya   23 June 2017

thans for the reply Sir,

However the case has not landed up in court yet. it is with the IO and no court appearence is done till now. As per the process it might take another 4-5 months for the IO to submit the case file in court. in this scenario is it possible that i go abroad?

lakshya   23 June 2017

thanks for the reply Sir,

However the case has not landed up in court yet. it is with the IO and no court appearence is done till now. As per the process it might take another 4-5 months for the IO to submit the case file in court. in this scenario is it possible that i go abroad?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2017

In such case she has to make sure to be before judge when the next date is there.  In the meanwhile the IO can also make application to the court for proclamation if she is not available on being contacted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register