LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep1179   23 August 2016

Urgent attention needed

Dear Sir/s, once Police dept employee who has 3 daughters, submitted income certificate on his kids name showing other income of X amount to claim fee reimbursement from the Govt. out of the 3 daughters, one married to a MP son and one to a ACB heads son... so both doors are closed for me and he being in police department even that option is ruled out for me... the only option is knocking the court...so need your valuable suggestions with regards to nailing the officer for his crime and for enjoying lakhs of rupees of public money under the EWS scheme. request you all to help me with the sections under which they can be booked and how to approach the court... Thank you in advance....

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     23 August 2016

you can approach Lokayukta for necessary action against the person.

Pradeep1179   23 August 2016

Thank you for the suggestion.. do need to carry only the evidences or also have to write a letter along with that.

Pradeep1179   24 August 2016

Thank you Mr. Sravan and Reddi sir, Reddi sir, how do I approach to the Criminal court and what are the sections I need to use. also is it necessary that I have to file it through a lawyer or can I do it.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 August 2016

The facts posted are less than convincing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register