Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Urgent advise on rcr

Dear Expert,

I would like to seek for your excellent / expert advise on RCR.

My wife has left me since last 4 years and seating at her home and filing false cases.

If suppose, I file RCR in Family Court at My place where we reside last OR from where she left my home, and then, suppose, she file for transfer the case at her place in High Court.

Can I / my advocate request the Hon.Judge of High Court with no objection on transfer petition subject to complete / closure of the RCR case within a period of 6 months?

Please guide.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 February 2014

• Normally, Husband or wife can put transfer petition to transfer the petition from the place where it is initiated to the place of convenience. If the source place and the destination place are in the same state then transfer petition has to be put in the high court of the same state. If the source place and the destination place are in the different state then transfer petition has to be put in the Supreme Court.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     03 February 2014

Dear Sitan,

You can request the court for speedy disposal of the case. Rest has already been advised. no further query subsist.

Rajiv Bhasin 

BHASIN LEGAL CONSULTANTS

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     03 February 2014

Originally posted by : Sitan

Dear Expert,

I would like to seek for your excellent / expert advise on RCR.

My wife has left me since last 4 years and seating at her home and filing false cases.

If suppose, I file RCR in Family Court at My place where we reside last OR from where she left my home, and then, suppose, she file for transfer the case at her place in High Court.

Can I / my advocate request the Hon.Judge of High Court with no objection on transfer petition subject to complete / closure of the RCR case within a period of 6 months?

Please guide.

@querist RCR filed after seperation of 4 years will be an absolute waste of time  and money .

regards ASHOK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register