LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurmeet Kalra (student)     01 September 2013

Urgent advice needed for a case under 420 , 406 n 120 b

HI i n my family have been harrased by panchkula police .. there was a fake company on my id which i never knew .. the case is from panchkula .. and dey have issues a notice twice but we are afraid of visiting it as dey might put behind the bar .. some company cheated a guy and tooked 2-3 lakhs from him in some a/c nt mine .. bt sim id was mine about which i have no idea .. case is under  406 , 420 , 120 B .. i want to apple for anticipatory advance bail .. as i have plate in my leg and i would avoid travelling from delhi to panchkula .. any any lawyers please help me . if you are reading it please mail me your number . i need to hire an advocate for my case for advance bail . 

they said if we dint appread on 6th they will declared us wanted . i am a student and from middle class family so i am very scared .  

Please reach me at nickk17@gmail.com with your contact number ...

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     04 September 2013

Whether the FIR has been filed or not. If the fIR has been filed, you have to appoint an advocate doing criminal cases and you have to obtain anticipatory bail immediately. If anticipatory bail is not given, go for regular bail. Since your sim id is used by the accused, you have to bear the nuisance of legal proceedings, you cannot escape. Later you will be released.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register