Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilam   05 April 2018

Uphold relieving letter by the company

Hi Sir/Mam,

I'm working for an Australian company having IT branch in India with small team of 10 people. I was worked as Project Manager there, Company recently shifted to Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. It's private Ltd. Company and no formal structure like HR, Admin, Harassment Committee as per government policies, even no safety measures for female employee.  I've been worked there for 10 months and harassed for past two months before resign as they do not have any knowledge of the post responsibility and made work for their Admin and HR recruitment process then suddenly on 9th of March, I've made forcefully resigned last month with a reason as the team do not want a Project manager so we are abolishing the post and threaten me either you resigned or we will sack you. It was done without any formal warning or prior information. 
I resigned quietly in the prospects of getting new opportunities as I'm on one month notice with a promise of giving one month salary and relieving documents. Then on 29th I've recieved a mail from The Australian Director, That we are holding your payment and documents for three months as you are offering our existing employees job somewhere else. And we only provide these dues and documents if no one leaves us in three months. 
I do not have any policy information in written from the company when I joined. As no one is there to take care of employees harassment. Please advice the next step I need to take against the company as there are many flaws in the setup.

Learning

1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   05 April 2018

Nilam,

Consult the Labour Advocate or you can contact me to this number 9980635871.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register