LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Tiwari (Founder at Proworktree)     15 May 2019

Updated import export code rules after gst

I began recently import-export business in Bangalore. I need to realize how to make a feasible contract with my merchants so I can ensure my installments terms and different conditions. so this agreement will be set up on a stamp paper or any ordinary desk work. my shippers are from the predominantly USA. 

aside from these additionally need to think about the IEC Code and other legitimate consistence enlistments. indeed, even as of late there is news after the GST Registration we not required any IEC Code Registration so it is valid or not. somebody legal advisor, please illumination on this what are the guidelines of the IEC Code after GST Registration. 

I additionally need to think about Registration cum participation declaration for the exporters. aside from this, some other legitimate documentation at that point let me know the equivalent. 

one all the more thing I included here that how about we assume in the event that I need to sell or import First Copy Products as exporter or shipper at that point there is any trademark infringement.

Learning

1 Replies

Anurag Jain   12 June 2019

There is no Trademark infringment may be. Basically Still IEC Code is active after the GST Registration. so if you have already the GST Registration the must apply for the IEC Code Registration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register