LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     18 November 2015

Update on my friend case

Hello experts and advicers My this post to update my friend case. Brife back recall Marriage : June 2011 Both went to UK : Dec 2011 Fighted and husband returned India : Nov 2012 Wife came and filed case with 8 sections on husband and 4 family members in March 2013. 2 sister got regular bail after 8days remand. Mother and brother got anticipatory in 16 days.5 months after filed for quesh at high court and received interim stay on proceedings. Husband nighter surrender nor applied for anticipatory after 6 months left India. Now After 2 years my friend came back. Sesions court issued NBW in nov 2013. Applied for anticipatory at sesions court, got rejected as not satisfied the reason for not surrendering for 2 years. Applied for bail in high court. High court directed for same day bail. Even without going to police station he got bail. Now we are ready for trails.. So many people scared of b*tches filed false cases. Don't worry too much, just for that time if you can manage to hide yourself, our genious lawers can help us to kick that b*tch ass.. Good luck to all and my friend too.next update will be his victory on b*tchy and culprit women.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register