LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     24 February 2017

Up police dinesh kumar upadhaya s/o ram prasad, corrupt

CORRUPT POLICE SERVANT GETTING SALARY FOR CRIME SPREADING               

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

The Sun-Inspector, Dinesh Kumar Upadhaya S/o Ram parsad, Born 10-June-1976, Home District:- Mathura, Personnel No.:- 012150002, Date of Joining 10-Sept-2001 is the most Corrupt and Crime spread Police Servant in the U.P Police. That for the illegal money he make false case against any person and only motive of him to make a crime District in the Place wherever he goes. That he is the most polluted and dirty public servant in the U. P Police and that why he is hardcore Police Criminal nature person in Uttra pardesh. Several times I complained of him but none action taken by the U.P government and the Higher police officials of the U.P State. The evil son born form her mother and father for doing criminal and unlawful activities may spread in the U.P Police Public Servant Job.

I and my family members are suffering from his atrocities since last three years and have fighting thru the legal system against him. Any inquiry about him and any information about him kindly do contact me so that I am tell about you who he is and what is ulterior motive in police job.

From

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Mb:- 09319365499, 09675730306, 09997473484

Member of Saharanpur Adhivakta Association

Member of District Bar Association Saharanpur.

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/editor_upload/32261_20170224032115_826868498z__dinesh_kumar_uphadhayadf.pdf

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Please don't use LCI forum to show animosity or defame anyone. If you want justice you can file cases and petitions in police station and courts. Posting such complaints here is not appropriate and they should not be encouraged. I request that the post be removed and if repeated then block the account as well.

(Guest)
Please don't use LCI forum to show animosity or defame anyone. If you want justice you can file cases and petitions in police station and courts. Posting such complaints here is not appropriate and they should not be encouraged. I request LCI that the post be removed and if repeated then block the account as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register