Unsecured loan

I loaned to an individual on intrest by cheque. Now he is neither paying intrest nor returning money. What i should do or what are my legal rights on this.

What is the proof that you loaned the amount? He may claim that you gave the cheque to settle something or the other or even as a gigt


Loan had been given by you through cheque so don't worry file a suit for recovery of loan amount with interest.Let him take objections regarding payment of settlement or gift,burden will lie on him to prove the same.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu