Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh   04 June 2015

Unregistered sale agreement_need help please sir

Dear Sir,

We have seen a 1bhk appartment in mogappair in the month of april 2015, we finalised the rate as 20.5 lakhs.

We have paid 1.5 lakhs advance through bank NEFT mode on 9th april 2015 and made a sale agreement with 90 days validity (unregistered)., The seller gave the complete set of documents xerox (except EC), with the same i applied for home loan. In home loan we got approval for 18 lakhs (legal process is pending to due to submission of original documents.

When i went back to ask the original documents and up to date EC, the seller told that the document is mortaged for 3.5 lakhs, i will release it immediately, he asked me further 1 lakh as advance and i too paid the same through bank NEFT mode. Till date he is been saying that he will finish and give the original documents and release the EC. but No progress.. He is just taking time by saying silly reasons. I doubt whether he is geniunie. Kindly help me how to proceed in this.

Need to pressure him either to get the original documents and finish the sale orelse have to collect the money of 2.5 lakhs without any problem.

Kindly guide me what to do on this, we are nearing to 60days of 90days agreement.

Learning

1 Replies

bsrao   05 June 2015

You are entitled for specific performance (unregistered sale agreement is OK for Specific performance suit) from the seller. Give a legal notice and file a suit. It is a process in the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register