LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Unregistered partnership firms partner case against firm

Respected Sir I am a Partner of a unregistered partnership firm. We are 3 Partners . I have been given Right of first refusal as Adjacent Plot Holder . I had submitted tender for the plot as an individual properiotor of adjacent plot. . My partnership firm has also submitted tender for the same plot. The filing person did not take authority letter for submitting tender from other Partners. Partnership tender bid came to be highest. Now as adjacent Plot holder having ROFR I claimed adjacent plot at the highest bidded rate. MIDC CEO aprooved ROFR for me but Regional Officer turned down CEO Order and issued allotment letter to partnership firm. As a Partner I get 475 sqmtr and as individual adjacent plot holder by using ROFR I will get 750sqrmtrs of Plot. I have filed a WP in HC. Judge ordered to make other partners as respondents along with the partnership firms and MIDC Officials but said that as I am beneficiary in the partnership firm, No case can be made out for Interimn Relief at this stage. Please advice regarding the point of argument and any other suggestions.

Learning

1 Replies

policybook (education)     20 February 2017

The Life Assured can track the policy status anywhere and anytime.

check here  for LIC online payments 
LIC online payment status

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register