Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash   30 August 2017

Unprofessional service and defamation

Hello, 

I took a cunsumer Loan from Capital First in may and my first EMI was due on 05/06/17 which i had paid on time but they reproduced the cheque against my bank on 07/06/2017 for the same EMI which i had already. Due to that my bank charged me 575 rs. for cheque bounce charges when i mailed them regarding this they were not keen of understanding the point or even contact a customer. (even they mailed after 5 working days)

After this incident very next month in July i had appropriate balance in my bank account for EMI but i got the Text from Capital First that no EMI will be cut from my account in July month while i had enough balance in my account and after 25 days i got the text from their side to pay the July's EMI on immidiate basis or else my CIBIL score will be affected. Now if my repayment option is auto debit mode then why i should pay directly. & Their recovery agent came to my home by asking everyone in society stating that i havent paid my loan"s EMI while i had enogh balance in my account and after this very next day they deducted the amount from my account, So if they were able to deduct the amount then why they defamed me for not paying the EMI ehile amount was there. (I have the SMS & all the conversation mails as proof)

I tried to contact their customer support team but i haven't get the reply yet.

So i want to make a case of lake of services and defamation please advice.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

File a consumer complaint. You have a good case

Akash   30 August 2017

Can you please tell me should I file a complaint directly to the consumer court or should I go to district court?

(Guest)
Send a legal notice first and subsequently consumer complaint shall be filed before district consumer forum. You may contact me on 7838737001 for further advice

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2017

You may act on the advise of Mr. Rit Arora.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register