Share on Email

Share More

RAJESH   19 July 2018

Unpaid loan and credit card loan in uae

Dear sir,

after greetings 

i got your maid from lawes club india,

i need you suggestion subjeted to my issues 

i was worked in UAE for the last four years in one company so i got new job from dubai . so what did , i gave resignation to our company but company not accept because thay want continuous another three months .

i went to labour office , according to that we mutually agreed in front of officer ,i gave last month salary only and whater the settelement company will give .

from the situation , around 60 days from my resignation idid not sleep  and eat well and so much scared about new job and they also give pressure to join. moe or less i dont know what i am doing at the timing .

onday i went to office , i asked fo my visa cancellation , and they refuse to give so immediately cut my hand . so they called police for suicide attempt and i was jailed two months and UAE police deported

in this situation , i got loan and other credit card around 80000( around indian rupees 17 laks ) and i was paying with one EMI missed

i came back to india and i am searching fo job.

in this situation i cant able to pay my loan amount , what i should do to avoid arrest or something bad going happen before .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register