LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John   16 March 2017

Unnecessary interuption from wifes mother & father

Need to leave a peaceful life without disturbance of wifes (father/mother) interupption.

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

How to keep mother in law happy?

Attached File : 84464 20170316153558 266907674 how to keep mother in law.docx downloaded: 57 times

John   16 March 2017

Hi ,

The attached xls gives an decent approach to clear the situation and or get rid of issues.

Let me overline the problems in my life:

Last mid-year, both in-laws went to lady police station  to wrote an compliant on me. As I am asking for dowry and they came with 2 police to my home and gave troubles to my entire family in name of enquiry and they scolded and left it.

After an enquiry in lady police station they asked me to go home without filing any case. The time was when baby girl was born. After a day, when I went to go and see my wife and child in-laws home, mother-in-law closed the door and she slapped me and they kicked out of thier home.

After an 4-5 months, now again my father-in-law is keep pushing my wife to come out of my home to thier home , where my wife is getting unnecessary pressure, which some time she tries to avoid in her face expression, some times she tries to create unnecessary problems in my home, whenever she completes her phone call with her father/mother.

This always creates an high pressure or beyond tolerable limit, whihI ant live an real life with my wife and parents. My father-in-law & mother-in-law always wants me to do all things in thier favour or least try to disturb my wifes mentality by pulling her to thier, where it disturbs my family.

Monthly 2-3 times I used to have this kind of problem . I need to stop this, in a soft way. Please guide some legal procedures.

Thanks a Lot for all, I am waiting for an response from all you experts.

Regards,

John

(Guest)

The attachment is not a article, but written based on personal experience.  It will help anyone who cannot handle a MOTHER IN LAW.  I need you to click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below and convey Thanks, if you want further responses on your query :).

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

(Guest)
Originally posted by : John
Hi ,

The attached xls gives an decent approach to clear the situation and or get rid of issues.

Last mid-year, both in-laws went to lady police station  to wrote an compliant on me. As I am asking for dowry and they came with 2 police to my home and gave troubles to my entire family in name of enquiry and they scolded and left it.

After an enquiry in lady police station they asked me to go home without filing any case. The time was when baby girl was born. After a day, when I went to go and see my wife and child in-laws home, mother-in-law closed the door and she slapped me and they kicked out of thier home.

After an 4-5 months, now again my father-in-law is keep pushing my wife to come out of my home to thier home , where my wife is getting unnecessary pressure, which some time she tries to avoid in her face expression, some times she tries to create unnecessary problems in my home, whenever she completes her phone call with her father/mother.

This always creates an high pressure or beyond tolerable limit, whihI ant live an real life with my wife and parents. My father-in-law & mother-in-law always wants me to do all things in thier favour or least try to disturb my wifes mentality by pulling her to thier, where it disturbs my family.

Monthly 2-3 times I used to have this kind of problem . I need to stop this, in a soft way. Please guide some legal procedures.

Regards,

John

Balance is very important.

Privacy is something individual.  People need to have privacy to emote, to act freely without any fear.  Threat to privacy is a threat to democracy.  You feel threat to your privacy when you consider certain people, in this case your in-laws as outsiders.  The moment you start considering your in-laws as your own, there wont be feeling of intrusion of privacy.  Many women dont want to act freely in the presence of their husbands, the problem with them is also the same like that of yours.  There is no point in drawing lines.  The point is being assertive.

But how much?  That comes by experience.  One has to balance everything.  Thats the only way out, which alll parts need to be balanced can be best learnt from talking to someone who has been attending family court dates in your city wrt divorce or any other matrimonial dispute.  Hope you will be successful in solving your problem.  

(Guest)
Hi ,

Regards,

John

Balance is very important.

Privacy is something individual.  People need to have privacy to emote, to act freely without any fear.  Threat to privacy is a threat to democracy.  You feel threat to your privacy when you consider certain people, in this case your in-laws as outsiders.  The moment you start considering your in-laws as your own, there wont be feeling of intrusion of privacy.  Many women dont want to act freely in the presence of their husbands, the problem with them is also the same like that of yours.  There is no point in drawing lines.  The point is being assertive.

But how much?  That comes by experience.  One has to balance everything.  Thats the only way out, which alll parts need to be balanced can be best learnt from talking to someone who has been attending family court dates in your city wrt divorce or any other matrimonial dispute.  Hope you will be successful in solving your problem.  

John   16 March 2017

Hi

I understand.

Balance for an limit or shirt term is ok. I dont want to balance the factor which is not going to give any important play in my life role, except the relation in-law in this world.

Also do we have any regulations that I should work towards keeping wife-in-laws (both) to be happy. It's not my duty to that here.

When I feel as an interrupt , they by themselves need to stop their volunteer involvment . Unless in-case with out my talk/speech I dont want these peoples to enter in my family.

I am not that much hard to cliam the above statement as, i have given enogh analysis and chance to those in-laws in terms of time and various situations where dominant is the only key play that mother-in-laws does in my life.

Which I dont want to surrender or work to her happy to cool her. Rather being an equal rights obtained in this country, I would need help from you all experts (advocate) to either stop thier move by any means of notice (suggestion good to send) or to file an case under Section 504 : Insult Law cateogry or Under section : 144, 145, 145a ( violation against privacy).

Please understand my case here, if in case if any one requires any information please let me know the way.

The above all my cliams are not happened in one day, rather it happend in last 6-7 months , where I have been fed up  and lose the tendency to live an individual - peace life. Being an citizen of india, I never did any crime or do in favour of any illegel issue, isnt it my expectation to live a happy life with my family and wife.(With tears).

Please guide some way to stop them keep going in life. Okay to provide more information if specific to any expert if any asked.

Thanks,

John

John   16 March 2017

Hi All, One more thing, my in-laws with local lady police sub inspector support always threaten my family. How to avoid this ,,? The whole entire family wants us to dominate under them. So please guide here too Regards John

(Guest)
Hi

I understand.

Balance for an limit or shirt term is ok. I dont want to balance the factor which is not going to give any important play in my life role, except the relation in-law in this world.

Also do we have any regulations that I should work towards keeping wife-in-laws (both) to be happy. It's not my duty to that here.

When I feel as an interrupt , they by themselves need to stop their volunteer involvment . Unless in-case with out my talk/speech I dont want these peoples to enter in my family.

I am not that much hard to cliam the above statement as, i have given enogh analysis and chance to those in-laws in terms of time and various situations where dominant is the only key play that mother-in-laws does in my life.

Which I dont want to surrender or work to her happy to cool her. Rather being an equal rights obtained in this country, I would need help from you all experts (advocate) to either stop thier move by any means of notice (suggestion good to send) or to file an case under Section 504 : Insult Law cateogry or Under section : 144, 145, 145a ( violation against privacy).

Please understand my case here, if in case if any one requires any information please let me know the way.

The above all my cliams are not happened in one day, rather it happend in last 6-7 months , where I have been fed up  and lose the tendency to live an individual - peace life. Being an citizen of india, I never did any crime or do in favour of any illegel issue, isnt it my expectation to live a happy life with my family and wife.(With tears).

Please guide some way to stop them keep going in life. Okay to provide more information if specific to any expert if any asked.

Thanks,

John

Problem is you dont understand.  Your long story you need to tell your inlaws.  Send them link of this thread over email or any other preferred form of electronic mail.  It is those ppl who need to understand, and first this you have to understand.  or else there is option B always.

Option B

punching

Mukesh sharma (job )     17 March 2017

Helllo John first i say to you plz talk with your in laws in presence of your wife and also tell your wife they interupt your life without any reason and hell your life with all those kind of things . 

so if they could not understand than you have option go to police station and file complaint against them,l if you have any call or message from your in laws friend  police lady than you file one complaint against her into senior police officer.

John   17 March 2017

Sure. Thanks for information. Would wait for certain period of time & planning to file case if such scenario occurs. Also as per above all suggestion, I would like try myself to balance and maintain patience. If it extents, then. No way I would file case. Does the section 504 & 144, 145, 145a suits this or just I can explain my issue to any senior police. How does it work ?? Regards, John

(Guest)
Sure. Thanks for information. Would wait for certain period of time & planning to file case if such scenario occurs. Also as per above all suggestion, I would like try myself to balance and maintain patience.

If it extents, then. No way I would file case. Does the section 504 & 144, 145, 145a suits this or just I can explain my issue to any senior police.

How does it work ??

Regards,
John

What case will you file against inlaws John?

If you cant adjust with them that is your problem.  You have a very sick attitude.  Interference form inlaws will be there for everyone, and if you go to police and court for that, you will be finishing your marriage,  Thats all.. This much you did not understand till now?  Adjust with inlaws.  Thats the only way out or else you will be in more trouble than now.  Good luck.

A walk alone (-)     17 March 2017

Never go PS. Once you move PS or file any case if you file ,your marriage is end. You will file one case, she will file whole package on you and your family. You will roam court for decade. You will spoil your own kid life with your hands. Be cool brother. Your wife is not child who do whatever her parents suggest. She is enough adult who knows her good or bad. You should first try to control your wife by love and understanding. Once she will be in your control your problem solve. Adjustment is a best key of happy married life. Before going PS or filing any case just think about your child future

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register