LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun k jha (freelance)     06 June 2014

Unileverś pureīt

I have come to know from some sources that Hindustan Unilever in its Pureīt brand storage filter uses "aritficial sweetener' to make the water taste just a touch of 'sweet' to consumeṛ This it uses at the 'Polisher' cartridge. Now it is also known that synthetic/artificial śweeteners' are injurious to health, specially over long exposures it could have serious effectṣ.

Want to know what can be done to stop thiṣ. I wrote an email to the company. I got a reply asking for my phone no so that they could 'talk to me'.

Disclaimer:- I do not vouch for correctness or truthfulness of the above claiṃ. I have no such Lab  reporṭ and therfore it is at a hear-say level as of now.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 June 2014

You can give complaint to test & measurement and quality control department. They will enquire, if they desire so, and register criminal complaint against the company. If it reveal truth, the dept. may give you gifts and appreciate and provide money benefits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register