LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik srm   24 July 2019

Unfair Dismissal during probation

1. Not given the employee a warning before termination, and record the warning date and information.

2. No employee sign documents acknowledging receipt of the warning. 

3. Not provided employee with the real reason for termination, based in fact. 

Since I have gone through 3rounds of interview and after all with lot of discussion and clarity you released an offer which took 3days of time and how suddenly without proper work environment and suitable authentications or communications you decide that my performance is not good?

Learning

5 Replies

g isaac (Lawyer)     24 July 2019

Though probationer, the termination  without speaking order dismissal is arbitrary unless specific allegation is made.

For to be more clear i joined with Fragma Data Systems on 12th July i.e, hardly i worked for 7days by the date of dismissal.(12th to 18th including weekends)
Nobody escalated on me or nobody discussed with an HR regarding the poor performance if any mail conversation or any documentation please let me know or Provide evidence to support your concerns.
1 Like

In order to display the frameworks and tool-sets the given laptop to me was not fully loaded with an developing environments or any required software installations but still I worked around with that minimal access and was able to explain some logic behind that code.

Meanwhile the mentioned task was given to me on day before the dismissal and was working on the same but suddenly Rajareddy came to me around 5pm on 18th July and asked to leave for the day by submitting laptop where i got totally demented and breakdown with his one note that no project suits you So, after all which i got a call from you (Hr) and explained in detail regarding the dismissal process without any escalation which was very much unfair.

above two messages was drafted by me to company hr ...

TGK REDDI   24 July 2019

Theoretically the Company is at no fault. Court favours the Company. But generally employers are not so hard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register