Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naagrik (senior manager)     04 April 2012

Unethical practices?

Esteemed Learned Members,

i have been working in a IT hardware company as senior manager sales. they have unprofessional rules, they demand a  report on who i met, what i did during the day, who i spoke to etc everyday with the contacts and time taken for each activity. If they feel that the activities are not enough to cover a whole working day they cut my salary. if i dont send the report each day - they cut salary. They dont give salary slips and sometimes dont deduct tax on source.their product is not ready for the market yet they do such things. They have more than 20 employess past 2 years but they dont pay PF, rumor is that they will start pf but will take employers contribution als from employee only.

everyday there is harassment on cutting salary because of report and the text of the report. what to do? i havnt found another job.

can i send them notice? what is the chance to win such a case?

PLEASE HELP WE ARE DESPERATE.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 April 2012

Employer can set daily report format and work parameters.

Company can deduct field allowances if the employee has not worked for the day after issuing a memo. You can agitate to company and also approach o/o Labor Commissioner if you are sure and can establish that you were working properly.

There can be various reasons and client can cancel the appointment.

If the product is not ready for the market, you have the option of finding another job. You may better change the company.

Till then fulfill the criteria of the employer.

You can report the matter to O/o RPFC, if company is defaulting on its liability.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register