Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.Indra (-)     04 February 2011

Undivided Residential Property

hi,
My father has gifted vacant plots to 5 sisters and 1 cousin sister before 5years(not sure of the year)in vellore, where he wanted to divide a house remaining in the same land among the last 2 sisters out of 7 blood related sisters. all the 5 sisters plots are registered in the form of gift deed, and he expired without registering the house land for the last 2 sisters. now my second and third sister are fighting for the house land. my mother is still alive, but she has not got any power from my father. what to do now? i'm one among the last 2 sister who didn't get any share of property... give me a suggestion please?

The property is not an ancestral one. It is made by my father. he has not mentioned about the property details in will deed also. but he registered the other 5 vacant plots to my 5 blood related sisters and kept this house for me and my previous sister. I have a query? If he has mentioned anywhere either in diary or somewhere in writing that tis property will be divided between me and my sister, will it be a valid one and can it be produced as a proof in the court?

since we are the last two sisters, they kept us in dark without giving all these details, we were not aware of the property being registered to other sisters also, and we thought that this house has already been registerd in our names...its been 1year 2 months my father expired, and this issue started when my mother wanted us to register this pending property. It is mentioned in the will deed that my big mom(My father's brother's wife)and my mother has to be taken care of all of us till they are alive..as such they are taking care of themselves from the rent what they get in this house.My mother wants to give the house to both of us, but without other sisters signature, we cant register this property because my mother doesn't have any POA... she is one among the daughters mentioned in the legal heirs and death certificate. is there any way we can sort this out?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register