Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhay aman (abhaykumaraman@gmail.com)     28 August 2014

Undertaking/affidavit

Respected all

plz help me out..

Thing is one of my past friend two year back (that time we r on rented house) taken sign and thumb impression on Blank stamp-paper of 100/- due to we have to make a rent agreement for new house and as we are a friend and taht was a student life so i did the same .

But due to some couse rent agreement not made. taht time i not asked about same blank stamp.

Now 1 year back he give a court case on me of friendly loan of rs 9,00,000/- as on same paper he typed a affidavit/undertaking of friendly loan of 9,00,000/- and take two witness too ,but i dont know the who is witness.

so i just want to know is it valid document. can we make dis type of doc. on 100/- stamp paper. same paper not purchage by me so its not on my name.

plz help me out.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 August 2014

Do not worry about the same, if you are clean.  To establish a loan of Rs.9.00 lakhs is not easy, as he has to show some income, savings, and such sources.

My advice is to consult a criminal lawyer and file criminal complaint before Police alleging cheating, criminal breach of trust and fabricating documents.

Do not compromise on facts.  Now a days, even when amount was borrowed after executing valid documents, establishment is not being made in some cases.  In your case, it is difficult to establish.

But first consult a lawyer and start retaliatory measures, if you are clean and innocent.

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     28 August 2014

same query put up twice - as all are advising you approach a criminal lawyer asap. if your innocent and framed since you ave not received any amount of 9 lacks, they cannot prove it!

abhay aman (abhaykumaraman@gmail.com)     28 August 2014

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad

sir ...

Plz let me know is such type of doc. in valid. as the stamp paper is not buy (taken) on my name.??

2. can 9,00,000/- cash receipt vaild on 100/- stamp paper. 

Do not worry about the same, if you are clean.  To establish a loan of Rs.9.00 lakhs is not easy, as he has to show some income, savings, and such sources.

My advice is to consult a criminal lawyer and file criminal complaint before Police alleging cheating, criminal breach of trust and fabricating documents.

Do not compromise on facts.  Now a days, even when amount was borrowed after executing valid documents, establishment is not being made in some cases.  In your case, it is difficult to establish.

But first consult a lawyer and start retaliatory measures, if you are clean and innocent.

Manish (Proprietor)     29 August 2014

I doubt abt yr cleaniness since you do nt want to follow the advice of expert.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 August 2014

You are unnecessarily repeating the same question in different threads, you will not get a different opinion though you may intend to get one by repeating the query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register