LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Shinde   16 October 2018

Unauthorized addition / alteration

I am from Mumbai and I have 3 nos.adjacent shops together like 1, 2 & 3 in vertical position. When I got the possession from builder then there was no seperation walls between these 3 nos. Adjacent shops.but in our builder's plan drawing there was a wall shows between shop no.1 and 2. Also shop no.2 & 3 are combined shops as shown in plam copy. I have made an temorary loft on shop no.1 and 2,also given assessment tax for the lofts.
Suddenly BMC (Bombay Municipal Corporation ) officials came to our shop and told that I have made unauthorised construction of loft and removed the walls between adjacent shop no.1 & 2 as per plan.
My questions are :
1. Our loft is temporary construction and we have the tax for the lofts also and we have the receipt for the said. When authority taking the tax for the loft then how BMC said that loft is unauthorised? 
2.When I got the possession from the builder of these 3 nos.vertical adjacent shops there was no walls in between shop no.1 & 2. So why BMC people said that I have broken the internal walls between 2 shops?

What to do now? Please advice. Shall I go for a Civil Case against BMC now?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register