Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aggarwal (SSE)     14 April 2015

Unauthorized access to bank statements by wife

Guys,

I need an advice my wife has taken my bank account statement (not joint account ) from banks in  unauthorized way with help of some bank employees who are neighbor of her and represent these statements in court for maintenance as my other sources of income which is actually not.Still court consider these.

As an spouse proof she has shown her ration card(parental side) + marriage card.That is totally stupid but bank is defending on the basis of same .

Everything is on record.Once matter gone open and converted into complaint to bank and RBI they are trying to wrap up the matter by saying sorry and got an forged request letter from my wife which is without any date and acceptance from bank.These documents are sent to me from official bank email Id.

Concerned bank employee has also sent me an apology letter without date stating that he has issued statement not to any third party rather to my wife in good faith.

Please guide me i believe there is possibility of FIR under 420,120 B.Can someone share experience if faced such situation and logged FIR.I have tried to logged in local area they are refusing stating not in tehir juridstriction.

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register