Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhayalan 9894551170 (advocate)     06 September 2010

Uma shankar IAS Issue

Hi Dears,

I think you all Know about the issue of Umashakar. IAS.,

In His Case He was a Hindu and follower of Jesus Christ. and Converted to christianity

He was dismissed Because of forger of Religionity and Replaced now.

My question is One who Was Enjoyed the Benifit (Govt Posting) with the Help of Religion (Hindu -SC) when He was converted to other religion (Christian) then he can Continue in the Posting? That is whether He can Eligible to Continue the Govt Posting when he was not a Hindu SC?

Please Replay.

Learning

2 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     06 September 2010

If a hindu visits a church, he cannot be branded as christian. Hundreds of thousands hindus visits velankanni church and thousans of christians and hindus visit Nagoor Durga.We cannot classify them as Muslims.Dr.Uma shankar has proved himself as Hindu and obtained the SC Certificate.During his official duties he happens to visit christian worshippling places, and for this reason alone the allegation has been levelled against him.This ought hot to have been taken seriously to place him under suspension.Neverthless the Minority Commission has made recommendation for treating the Dalit christians as Sheduled castes on par with sikhs and buddhists. As per the records he is Hindu and entitled for the concessions available to Scheduled castes.

Dhayalan 9894551170 (advocate)     07 September 2010

Thank you for your Replay sir. My question is When a Hindu SC got a govt posting with the help of caste and after that he is converted to other religion, whether he is eligible to continue the Post?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register