Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveena (Admin Executive)     25 June 2016

Ulc telangana

Dear Sirs,

We own a 200Sq yards open plot near Mahadevapuram, Gajularamaram,Qutubullapur mandal Rangareddy District. Being registered in 1998 and ULC and LRS clearance certificates issed by the government in 2010. Wherein it was clearly mentioned that it doen not come under CC limit/Surplus land. LRS amounts paid and certificates been issued.

Now we are come to know that our plot falls under Prohibited properties while cross checked with the website of registration telangana understand that our plot does not fall under the prohibited properties.

Plot No 127 & Survey 303 & 308/1

Now my doubt is that do i need to re-submit application for second time for ULC AND LRS which is already issued in 2010.

The problem is revenue officials are soo arrogant and refuse to give answer for the queries. After showing the print taken from the Registration website they are refusing to accept their mistake, if they have not updated their records, ARE WE TO SUFFER FOR THEIR INCOMPETENCE.

What is the appropriate steps i need to take to get this matter settled, I already had party on hand to puchase the plot but Local Revenue officials threatened the party that if he purchases then he will incurr huge loss. Ultimately i am running without any success. Is their any way to to come out pf this harrassement.

Please do instruct me sir

Praveena

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Help madam,myself Balachander Reddy,Advocate frm,Jeedimetla..if u need,any assistance,legally u can,inbox me

(Guest)
Helooo madam,myself Balachander Reddy,Advocate frm,Jeedimetla..if u need,any assistance,legally u can,inbox me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register