Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Kumar (MBA student)     13 April 2013

Uco bank joining

Dear Experts,

I've been selected by UCO bank for the post of MMGS scale 2 from the Campus recruitment (IIT Kharagpur) on march, 2013. I'm really worried if I would get my joining dates. Now, there's a Bombay high court ruling which came on 3rd April,2013 against the Central Bank of India which said that the campus recruit,ent made by them is illiegal and unconstitutional, The link for the same is here
https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-04-03/mumbai/38247252_1_recruitment-policy-campus-interview-permanent-vacancies

I had read the entire case hearing and attching the file here so that you experts can go through it and give your valuable opinions. In page 68 of the case, it saya that "The respondents are directed to forbear from making any appointment against the permanent vacancies on regular basis by resorting to campus recruitment/Interview mechanism hereafter and if such appointment is made, the same will be non-est in law".
Now, the word hereafter is confusing to me. Does it says that the banks cannot do any more campus recruitment or does it says that the recruitment they had made before 3rd march stands cancelled or will we get the joining. I'm really confused as my job is on the line. Kindly give your valuable views and opinions.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 April 2013

hereafter is applicable the court ruling date 3-4-2013

1 Like

Sanjay Kumar (MBA student)     14 April 2013

So can the students from Various Management School across India who were recruited by the PSU Banks before 3rd April,2013 expect to get the joining from the PSU Banks. Experts please comment.

priyosree mitra (student)     15 April 2013

Dear Experts,

I have  been selected by UCO BANK from calcutta university on 28th december 2012 but not yet received any offer letter from them...NO official document is provided .....Moreover a verdict has came out on  3rd april 2013 ...SO according to this verdict are we affecting??? kindly reply me..  I am very much tensed about my career as the university is not allowing to sit for other companies.....

priyosree mitra (student)     15 April 2013

Dear Experts,

I have  been selected by UCO BANK from calcutta university on 28th december 2012 but not yet received any offer letter from them...NO official document is provided .....Moreover a verdict has came out on  3rd april 2013 ...SO according to this verdict are we affecting??? kindly reply me..  I am very much tensed about my career as the university is not allowing to sit for other companies.....

Attached File : 528716479 2nd judgement.pdf, 528716479 2nd judgement.pdf downloaded: 179 times

abhi (oo)     05 May 2013

Dear Sanjay Kumar, you are requested to contact me immediately in the following no. 9804812648.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register