LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TARAK MONDAL   07 October 2019

URGENT I NEED A HELP

i want to make my passport.but i am worried beacuse the (my place of birth and address given in the birth certificate is different..and i grow up on different place... due to compecation on mom my mother pregnency doctor refer me a city hospital...

actually my mom paternal house nearer to hospital thats why my mom admited on that hospital...

respected sir /mam please rply me as soon as possible... .
is there any option is left??

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 October 2019

The authorities should consider the official certificate enclosed to the application, and do not worry about al this trivial matters and the best way is to approach an agency, as they know how to overcome such hurdles really if any.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 October 2019

Yes, there is nothing to be concerned. This is a commonplace occurrence.

TARAK MONDAL   08 October 2019

anybody has idea about police verification?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 October 2019

The purpose of police verification is to confirm that the particulars given to the PPO are true and correct and the applicant is not having a criminal record.   Except for those inquiries basing on which facts were stated in the application, the police are not bothered.  In case of doubts, the applicant can himself contact the concerned Verification officer, in Supdt of Police office and can expedite the verification process.  As every one is aware there is a cost for expediting things and it depends on the applicant and the verification officer.

TARAK MONDAL   09 October 2019

is there any non criminal affidafid (stamp paper 10 rs)is needed during police verification?

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 October 2019

This forum is unable to suggest any solutions for your imaginary worries. Please post realtime problems, if any, as and when they arise.

MaxP00   15 October 2019

Originally posted by : TARAK MONDAL
anybody has idea about police verification?

If you are clean from your side, nothing doesn't really matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register