LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ria Jain (Proprietor)     30 June 2014

U/s 420 by builder

I have some queries, and would be great full if you could help me to understand.

One of client has purchased a piece of land from a very reputed builder, but since three year my client was behind to the builder to get his land possession, finally  when my client found that the land had been showen to him is given possession to someone else then he made a complaint against the builder and  police booked the builder U/s 420 Crpc and the builder is now in  custody, but the builder made some promises to my client in writing that they will fulfill all his demand within two days from the arrest days, and the letter was like …… we are settling the matter mutually and also builder giving xyz amount to my client and my client will return the amount to them when they will register the exact land to my client, but when hon’ble SDJM rejected their bail application sent him to Police custody they become furious and started threatening to my client and without delay my client has register one more complaint to his near police station but policed did not acknowledge his complaint, and his current investigating officer accepted his complaint without acknowledgement and his IO advised him to leave the city as soon as possible where my client has mentioned that his life in danger.

Now hon’ble High Court has rejected his bail application saying first they have to settle the issue by paying the money back to my client or giving the exact land to my client, and put the hearing for 01/07/2014, but still they have not yet contacted to my client.

My question will Hon’ble court grant bail to the builder even after my object that they have done above things to my client?

If yes then what are the things left for my client to get the justice.  

Regards

Ria

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2014

Since court proceedings are there, the builder side will not respond to your client directly. Whatever he wants to tell, it will be possible in the court of law only on hearing date. Then judge directions can be follows by both the parties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register