Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CoolingWood (engineer)     09 November 2014

Type of questions: interigatories

Hello Sirs,

Wife field Divorce Petition without stating some cuetly allegations without mentioning date, time and place of occurence.

I am asked to ffifle counter in this divroce case but I could not give full details in counter along with documents saying that the alleged allegations are not possible to happen and the petition is liable to be dismised ..

In these circumstances can I file petition of Interogatories for the below:

1). To seek certain details from wife like date, time and place  and details of the phon numbers used by wife and her parents.

2). To seek explanation about possibility of the alleged allegations possible to happen based on the different version stated in affidavit of wife field in another case. I have doubt like wether this kind of questions can be asked or not .....

3). To seek details (YES/NO) whether the wife stated certain statements during evidence of another case in some other court so that I can use such information to impeach the credit of statements of wife in divroce case.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 November 2014

Dear, It's her case let her prove, why you are helping her prove q case against you. Better wait and watch. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

CoolingWood (engineer)     09 November 2014

If wife gives any answer then that is going to be contradicted with respect to another case evidene statements hene wanted to invite answers then use them to discredit the witness .... which may enable to dismiss the case at the beginning itself .....

Siv (engineer)     10 November 2014

Please let me know wether the below type of questions are allowed to ask during interrogatory proceedings:

QUESTION:

"Give the details how the alleged incidents in this divorce case are possible to happen while you made the alleged incidents in your affidavit in Case No: 888/2014"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register