LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B S SHAH   03 November 2017

Tuition classes running in residence area

Sir, I have a query regarding Tuition classes running in residence Area. We are living in flates, and a lady is running tuition classes.She is our neighbour. Her husband is Government servant. Few days back they shifted to new house, now not living here but she just come for her tuition class. They start classes in morning as well as in afternoon. I always request them not to make noise, but never listen to it ans she bluntly says it will happen. Do whatever you want to do. I read somewhere that in Residence area you cannot have it as commercial. But I don't know what to do. It's disturbing my study. One of our neighbour, she is teacher and not available till 12 to 6 due to her job. She is saying its not affecting her due to her job . One neighbour is ready to do complain with us. Can you please help me. What should I do? Do I have to complain police or what?? Please help me sir. Regards, B S SHAH

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 November 2017

Now Sec.28 of The Right of children to free and compulsory education Act 2009 prohibits private tution by teachers.The Department of Education under the State Govts. have appointed special  teachersquades to catch red handed full time teachers working for pvt.tution classes and actions have been taken under the provisions of Standard Code/Statutes governing terms and services of teachers. This is irrespective of the fact as to if the tutions are taken at residential or commercial place. One complain will be enough, and see the result for yourself.
Yes classes by teachers can not be allowed even if society do not abject, you can file private criminal case. This is purely illegal and even if society gives permission it can not be allowed.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     03 November 2017

Speaking very honestly, it sounds more of an ego issue than anything else. Yes, you can make a thousand and one complaints against her in IPC, torts, socities' law, labour laws and God knows what other laws. But we won't achieve anything in fighting for such issue.

Why don't you just appraoach a local mediation cell that may resolve the disputes getting you two across the table, so the tuition teacher lady and her kids behave and you also do not stop her teaching source of income?

Never try to use a sledgehammer where a screwdriver will work.

Sir,

Thank you so muh for your reply.

Sir, I just want to make some correction, a lady who is doing private tuition classes is not Goverment sevant nor tracher in any school. Her Huband is Goverment employee. Still can I fill Private criminal case against her? In hour society we doesn't have managment. 

@Atul,

Thank you so much sir. I don't know you are talking about who's ego. 

If it's mine than yes, a little bit ego. Can you please tell me a person how many times talk with you with respect, how many times talk with you politely. When you request them, when you have exams coming near/on your head and he/she will tell you do whatever you want to do. What will you do? I am not saint/peer or anything. It's been continue since last 10 years. 

When she needed help, my parents helped her like anything else. when she was beating her son, my mother went and stopped her, saved her son. If somebody is helping you, and when they tell you just not to speak, loudly, don't make too noise. You do but not outside near our home. What's wrong we told her ? Everytime she insults us like hell. 

If she was needy woman, I would not do that. I will still bare the same adjusting the time. Her husband is Goverment servant. Her father in law made some fraude and got around 4-50 lakhs before 10 years. She is not giving proper tuition. She make all stds (from 5th to 12th) children sit together and teach everyone one by one. Those guys are not children like 1st std to 5th std. They understand something. 

Thanks for your advice.

Kumar   27 August 2018

Mr. Atul, Giving complaint to any one would not work. Because there is no proper base to call it as a tution. According to education act, tution means, an unorganized institution run by two or more than two persons. But in the your present case, there is only one teacher, running thr class. Since it is her lively hood, you cannot stop her. Only thing here left out is to adjust your self. Since you are a student concentrate on your studies. There are authority to look into Who earned how much and how they warned. Be cool and composed. All the best.

Kumar   27 August 2018

Mr. Atul, Giving complaint to any one would not work. Because there is no proper base to call it as a tution. According to education act, tution means, an unorganized institution run by two or more than two persons. But in the your present case, there is only one teacher, running the class. Since it is her lively hood, you cannot stop her. Only thing here left out is to adjust your self. Since you are a student concentrate on your studies. There are authority to look into Who earned how much and how they earned. Be cool and composed. All the best.

Devendra Rana   11 January 2024

Hello, 

Can any one guide me what do I need to do and how.

I leave in a chawl were two of the room are been used for coaching classes and there student comes and do toilet in our common toilet.

Is there any law or how can we stop them.

They do toilet on wall and do not put water also.

Can some help is this legal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register