Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RSH (NA)     24 August 2012

Trying to hack domain/website

Hi!!!

My company's website/domain is hosted at Net4India.com by the name of 'XXXXXX.com' which is registered on June, 2009 on my name and address.

As per domain log report - On May 03, 2011, Someone by the name of Mr Rajesh Sharma tried to hack XXXXXX.com by putting fake query as an owner of the domain.

Report from Net4India:

As requested by you we have searched details regarding domain 'XXXXXX.com' and found that on  May 03, 2011, we had received a call regarding profile change against mentioned domain and based on the procedure the documentation part involved for the same was forwarded to the mail-ID: rajesh.sharma@XXXX.com . The Reference no of the same is : 'CRP-272011/16333'. Further the provision of keeping track of any record of client is maintained through Trouble Ticket only.

Now, my query to you is, Is this can be considered as a crime? what steps you recommend to take legal action against her? can send him a legal notice?

Note: Rajesh Sharma is a husband of my colleague.

Thanks in advance!

Rsh

Learning

2 Replies

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     25 August 2012

yes, you can file a case under IT act and IPC in cyber cell/local police station 

1 Like

RSH (NA)     25 August 2012

thanks for the reply sir.

Can I claim compensation? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register