Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasim   07 August 2018

Trustees resigned but also freezed bank account with any resolution or consent of other trustees

We have total 5 trustees currently in trust but 2 has resigned voluntary serving the resignation letter to secretory. We have submitted the change report request to Assistant Charitable commissioner in thane and report was accepted. After that, we have added 3 more trustees which was passed by the resolution conducted by 3 surviving trustees and same accepted in ACC, Thane (we have received order no. of change report). The 2 Resigned Trustees(Treasurer & President) is arguing and made challenge (case) against surviving trustees in Assistant Charitable commissioner Worli. Ld. ACC Worli have conducted 4 to 5 hearing but matter was kept aside and matter is remitted back to the Assistant Charity Commissioner thane for fresh hearing and decision. Now, matter is pending for next hearing. My Question: 1. Can any of resigned trustees can blocked the Trust Bank Account if such matter is pending for hearing & Not decided yet by court whether they are in trust or not 2. If any resigned trustees is blocking the account without any resolution of trust or meeting or consent of rest of trustees, what legal action we can take against them. 3. Please help me with proper section & details to take legal action against them. This is little urgent. please help me with your suggestion.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register