Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nathan (Instructional Designer)     31 December 2016

True copy

Dear All, 

Request to provide inputs for the queries raised, as follows:

1. What is "True Copy" documnet in terms of family court ?

2. I received a notice stating RCR under section 9 from my wife through registered post along with court acknowledgment. Along with the acknowledgment, the petition in printed form is received stating at the back side, "True Copy" written in hand and signed by her. In the document as mentioned "True Copy", there are many changes by striking the printed form and handmade correction are done. Also, in the signature of the petitioner area and declaration area, there is no signature of her and each page also, signature is missing. At the last page only she signed. My questions are:

a. Is it possible to make hand made amendments in the true copy?

b. Is it allowed and encouraged by the Indian court and if yes, state the section, please?

c. Without signature (even in verification and declaration heading) the document is sent to me, is it accepable?

d. Can I ask a copy of the original documnet submitted in the court?

Request to clarify it. Please do the needful.

Learning

3 Replies

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     31 December 2016

It means you have got copy of plaint.pl engage a lawyer who shall enter appearance on vokalatnama and can check the original petition filed before the LD court.change can be made after proper signature and permission of the court.do this and SL adv you further since facts are not yet known.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : aranganathan
Dear All, 

Request to provide inputs for the queries raised, as follows:

1. What is "True Copy" documnet in terms of family court ?

2. I received a notice stating RCR under section 9 from my wife through registered post along with court acknowledgment. Along with the acknowledgment, the petition in printed form is received stating at the back side, "True Copy" written in hand and signed by her. In the document as mentioned "True Copy", there are many changes by striking the printed form and handmade correction are done. Also, in the signature of the petitioner area and declaration area, there is no signature of her and each page also, signature is missing. At the last page only she signed. My questions are:

a. Is it possible to make hand made amendments in the true copy?

b. Is it allowed and encouraged by the Indian court and if yes, state the section, please?

c. Without signature (even in verification and declaration heading) the document is sent to me, is it accepable?

d. Can I ask a copy of the original documnet submitted in the court?

Request to clarify it. Please do the needful.

It means your wife has filed Restitution of conjugal rights petition under sec 9 of HMA 1955.  Reply to that petition by hiring services of able counsel who handles matrimonial disputes.

Dont let it go exparte.  That will go against you in all the coming cases to be filed by your wife on you.

Contact her lawyer first.

Nathan (Instructional Designer)     10 January 2017

Thanks for it. I wont let it go for exparte. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register