Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jijesh (officer)     20 April 2015

Troubling neighbor

Dear Sir,

This letter of grievance is in regards to a troubling neighbour of my aunt who have made her life miserable.

The said person resides on the ground floor of the house opposite to my aunt. The strucutre of the building is such that the window of the complainant and the neighbours door is opposite eachother. Due her erratic behaviour, the troublesome lady in not is speaking terms with most of the people.

The main reason for this draft is, we need advise as the Troublesome lady is habitual on using insecticide namely (HIT- mosquito repelent ) near my aunts window with the intent to suffocate us. when asked about the act the lady said she doing to repel insects.

My aunt is a Tutor by profession, she has children of different age brackets visiting her place for tution during the entire day. There have been incidents that the lady has even sprayed the insectide on the children. The issue has also been addressed to neighbours husband but in vain. We even warned her that we would lodge a formal Police complaint if the same was not stopped,  thus further aggrevating the situation. Now the neighbour uses the spray the entire day after certain intervals of time (especially when the children come to tution).

The most vital point of concern is that due to such an inhumane act of the lady ,the children are terified to come to tuitions ,and am afraid that it vll affect their health.It is affecting my health as well

Also,Kindly note there is no soceity where we can complaint aboutit and we want to lodge a complaint hence needs ur advise regarding it.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register