LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   24 January 2018

Traveling

Hi I am traveling daily 50km up and down. Company not providing cab facilitate it will come which act ? And there is not safety

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     24 January 2018

What do you mean by up and down? 

50 kms. daily From where to where?

How long you are in employment in the Company?

My home to client location Last 6 month

My home to client location Last 6 month

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     24 January 2018

It depends on the terms of your service appointment letter/contract, whether any travel allowance was assured.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 January 2018

An employee will be eligible for travelling allowance, if journeys are undertaken for the following purposes:

a. Tour. b. Appearing in departmental examination, interview or selection test conducted by the Company. c. Recall from leave. d. Participation in training programmes, seminars and conferences as nominated participant/faculty. e. Appearing in Courts as jury, assessor, and witness (only for Company’s work). f. Receiving National Awards. g. Employees of the Company appearing as accused in Departmental / Vigilance enquiry. h. Transfer. i. Medical examination other than for the purpose of appointment in the Company and/or treatment. j. Superannuation/retirement, journey of family in the event of death of employee, discharge/termination on medical grounds. k. Appearing for interview for appointment in the Company. l. Journey to join duty on first appointment in the Company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register