Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (Management Consultant)     05 June 2016

Travel while dvc, mc ongoing

Hi Experts,

Recently, my wife has filed false DVC case and another MC case after she left from joint family. There is no 498 or any such police case as of now. Due to my employment obligation, I am now required to travel abroad. Despite several efforts, my wife remained adamant and does not want to resume normal life. Please advise what should be my strategy.

(1) Should I inform the court about my employment obligation before leaving the country? or is it sufficient to inform the court after leaving?

(2) To be prepared, what can be the possible consequences from the court and through my wife?

(3) How to safeguard my parents (parties in DVC) from any future problems after I leave the country?

Thanks for your valuable advise.

Learning

3 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     05 June 2016

Ask your parents to take anticiipatory bail for you, and them in case your wife files some dowry case on you, you can be deported also if you are abroad.  Be careful.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 June 2016

Yes i agree with adv.gonjare
1 Like

Vijay (Management Consultant)     05 June 2016

Thanks for the advise Mr. Gonjare & Mr. Saravanan. I shall ask my advocate to represent the case.  To safeguard my parents from my wife's grudge, can I approach the relevant High Court to issue stay on the case proceedings till such time I return back from my employment obligation? I have all the required documentation from my employer. And, my parents are both senior citizens with health ailments from many years. Kindly advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register