Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khanna (emp)     10 October 2014

Trapped in marriage

Hi,

I am stuck in a real bad situation.

Need  to tell you all the story on how it began and how I am in to soup....

I met with a lady who runs a business at the same place where my business is at..

I am 28 years old and she is 39 years... Our relationship started off as friends.. and got continued further in the same fashion...

Initially she told she is married and her marriage was love marriage. Shes has 10 years old kid who studies in different town staying with his grandmother. Shes

got a mom, elder sister, younger brother and younger sister,

Moving on further we were very close and I came to know that she is unmarried, she is into living relationship with some X person since 13 years.

I was surprised to hear the same from her, but she said she had no other go.

At the same time the X person is married and runs a different family (With Wife, Daughter and Son).

The same Family is a first legal family and there are totally unaware of the fact that he is into a relationship with this women.

She used to always complain me about him, saying she really unhappy and she got no support to get away from him.

As we used to share each and everything about our personal life, we got moved and we were into a relationship.

We thought we will get married as we both are single legally. But at the same time her family(mom, Brother and Sisters) were not willing for this decision,

reason for which are caste feeling, financial I am strong. And even they started threatening her and scolding her all the way. They threatened us stating that they

will stop us running our business and they said they will spoil our normal life.

So she explained the same with the X person, but he was neither willing to give her up nor ready to marry her.

She tried to convince him and was very much interested to marry me, but X person is a influenced guy and was not allowing her to leave.

She refused to stay with him or be in a relationship, but he threatened her in doing so( on the name of kid and her business).

He also gave a police complaint stating the torture which she is facing on the same, they gave him a warning and left him.

Now he started blackmailing her stating either he will die or he will kill her.

She left everything and came to get married with me.

I asked her many times on the same, are you really strong to get married with me, she said I am without any hesitation.

So I was ready to marry her and was ready take care of the kid a well.

So we planned for a date and got married in Aarya Samaj at evening, on the same day I brought her to my home and convinced my parents on the same. And everything was set and we planned for a reception. On the same day the X person started spreading the words at our business place, sttaing we both got aloped.

Immediate next day we heard from her family as you have already took a decsion and there is not much to do, they asked her to tell in police station same and asked collect her kid. And  said we need a written statement on the same stating we are no way concerned or responsible in your future activties. They called us in a police station for a statement and asked to collect the boy.

When we went to the police station the scene was all reveresed, there were so may group of people and they placed us in front of ACP and started questioning us. They say that the girl is already married and how come she can be married for the second time. They asked about the same with my wife and she denied of getting married earlier. She clearly said she got married for the very first time and she said I am her husband, At the same time other guy spoke that they got

married internally and they dont have any evidence. Again on the same my wife clearly denied stated she was never married in the past.

ACP straight away questioned me on the same, How can you get married to a women whose is already married?

We both said we were single and were not married in the past. But he is not convinced and he said he will prove on the same...

He started questioning her, He stated few points in front of her which made her panic

1) Any male and female being in 3 years can be said as wife and husband.

2) He called in the the boy and asked in front of everyone to show who is his dad and mom, which he clearly showed as X person as his dad and my wife as his mom.

3) He also told her that the the X persons name is listed in Aadhar card of my wife and also as per the boys school register.

He said in front of everyone to her this proof is more than enough to put me behind bars. she got shivered and was terribly afraid.

Now they said we need a written statement of both, stating their points. They grabbed me into a different place and snatched my phone, so that I should not contact any one. They were not allowing me to speak with her and she was surrounded with all the men.

It was clearly visible that they were forcing her to change her decision on me. They forced her nearly 2 hours and got a written statement. Forcing in the same fashion as mentioned above, on killing both of us and kid, stopping us in running the business, disturbing my family life an so on. she was really circled with a

group of 20. All these happened in the police station and I was very much sure that ACP is corrupted and was supporting the X person.

They later called me and told she gave a written complaint which described that I forced her in getting married, I blackmailed her and raped her.

I asked them to show the written statement, which they refused to do. They said they will file a case against me on the same and put me on lock up. I agreed with

the same and asked them to put me in a lock up, again they refused to do so.

They started convincing me that she is not right for me and repeatedly stated that shes all married in the past.

I asked them to tell her the same in front of everyone regarding what she is interested in.

Police called entire group and asked in front of everyone, whom are you willing to go with Parents, X person or me.

She gave a pause and told she wants to go with parents, And they immediatly took her back.

Even then I am not convinced and I refused accepting the same. I said I will file a case on everyone.

At the same time my friend came and suggested me that, entire police station is under there control, as the ACP is his friend. So he asked me to \move away

from the situation initially and later we can file a case or proceed further when we are out.

So I gave a written statement saying I will not bother her and even she gave a written statement saying the same.

While going I asked my friend to collect my phone and while he was getting my phone she asked him to delete the pics and asked a person collect her

belongings from my house.

Now when I called her numbers and the X persons number, everyone kept there phone in a switch off mode and they are no more at residence place.

So in this way I am banged in all means.

My situation is like, I don't know where is she, As she accepted to go with her parents I dont know whether is really interested, I dont know what case to file, I dont know if i leave the sitiuation like this what will happen in the future,

So I have several questions to ask..

1) Which is considered as a valid marriage?

2) Is this right to take statements from both of us seperatly?

3) Should I file a case on everyone who are involved in this?

4) Should I file a case stating my wife is missing?

5) Or should I deal this off the record, which would be speaking with X persons first family?

6) Should I file a cheating case on everyone ?

7) Should I remain Calm for time being?

8) Or Should file a case on X person as he is into illegal part on maintain relationship with second women?

9) If I want a divorce how should I proceed?

10) How should I deal at business area?

How should I deal the whole scenario apart from all the points discussed above? A help is a life saver to me.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 October 2014

as per law if men and women stays for a longer period in the society they can be said as married couple but here x is already a married person and had his own family 

you can complain to the higher authorities about the situation and ask them to trace your wife with the proof of marriage certificate given by arya samaj and if the higher police officials does not take any action then you can file before the magistrate a private petition to order the police to trace your wife 

before that you have to gather proof and evidence of x first wife 

in all what is the written statement given by you wife in the police station is the point ....

Thank you mahesh for the information. Can I fight legally as per the situation?

Who will be called husband legally?

what will be the secured way to handle this case?

is there any other obligations under these circumstances?

As these people are highly influenced and powerful what will be the best way to handle the situation?

great india (manager)     11 October 2014

You are in a big soup. Stay calm at least a month. Don't react until anyone initiates..... Your arya samaj wife will automatically cntc u in some time. Just relax for few months. Keep records of calls+ pics+ evidence of events...... Dnt trust even your wife till the times she resumes matrimony All the best.....

henriettarexach (New York City)     12 October 2014

ATTN PLS, am sending my testimony to everyone out there, that is either in my shoe or needs help one way or the other. My names is Henrietta, and i want to share with you all about my relationship breakup back then, which almost lead me to frustration and unhappy life experience. I was married to my ex divorced Husband 2 year and 11 months ago. My husband, I and and our pretty kid was happily living in peace and harmony. But, few months ago my Husband started acting strange to me. Unknown to me, he has been engaging him self online with another woman, which he was keeping from me as a secret. But few weeks ago, i caught him on our computer, mailing this woman. And, when i asked him who she was, he told me that, she was just a friend. The message conversation caught my attention and i decided to go through it. To my surprise, my husband have been dating this woman on my behalf for some period of time. Immediately, after i noticed that, i began to quarrel with him and all he could told me, was that he never loved me, that we should go for a divorce. I thought he was saying it from anger due to the situation at hand as at that moment. Because of the love i had for him, i never wanted to support it, although it happened, i still did not give up on him. I was looking for solution to get him back home. so i went in search on how i can get back my husband. Well, along my search, i saw a testimony of a woman on how Prophet Irabor was able to restore back her marriage home. Immediately, i copied the email address and decided to give a try. After following all the procedures and instructions given to me by Prophet Irabor, within the space of 2 days, my husband gave me a call and started begging me that he was sorry for what has happened between us. And because i love him so much, i quickly responded to him that i have forgiven him and told him to come back home. Me and my husband are now living happy married life again. All respect and honour to you Prophet Irabor, for the Help you have render to me and my family. Sir, i pray God Strengthen you...If you need his help, you can email him on (prophetiraborcharles@hotmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register