LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (engineer)     14 October 2017

Trapped in false cases by wife and inlaws

I am trapped in false 498a by wife and in-laws. brief info about my case.

An amount of 8 lakhs was with drawn from my ATM card in wife's native place. I gave them money as they are doing finance business. Later (6 months) while returnig they deposited money into my bank account. After 1 year of depositing they filed false dowry harassment.

I have Bank statement that money is withdrawn from my account in her native.

Proof that i was in city where i am working duirng ATM withdrawal.

recorded conversation with in laws saying -> they have taken money just to accumulate interest. we accumulated 1,18,000 as interest. we have taken all gold from you but while coming to court it will be with you. we have filed all false cases. 90% of the cases in court will be false. Your father has to satisfy all the demands that he made during the marriage then we will think of sending ur wife back else we will file more fake cases. 

This is happening since 3 years.  i tried for compromise. They are asking 35 lakhs.

Can i file any cases against them with these proofs

Learning

3 Replies

manoj   14 October 2017

yes you have right to file case against them for filing false complaint against you. the voice record can be used as evidence.

manoj

advocate

1 Like

Archana Agarwal (Fresher)     14 October 2017

Dear Sandeep,
Please confirm your location first...and also try to first mutual discussion and try to resolve it, if u want to go to file a case then u file harrassment and also file dirvose. But for that this is time taken process but I give u assurance that if u have solid proff against her and her family then don't worry not require to pay so much of amount to them only legal fees can chargeable to u...I am also legal advisor of Man's Right in PAN India level. I can help u on every stage..plz call for next process...Advocate Archana Agarwal-9311663661
1 Like

sandeep (engineer)     16 October 2017

i am from bangalore. cases in Andhra Pradesh.

I tried to resolve the matter but opposite party is asking LUMP sum of money.

What all cases i can file against them 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register