LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhav Kotecha (Co-partner)     25 May 2013

Transfer papers to be converted to dastavej

This is Madhav Kotecha here, a resident in Surat (Gujarat)

My family owns a house on my mother's name and stay there since 30 years. We do not have the Dastavej but have the "Kabja Rasid" (transfer papers).

We bought the house from Mr. Pravin masrani who himself bought it from Vajibhai and Valjibhai got it from the builder.

We have the kabja-rasid of Pravin bhai as well as valjibhai.

Our Apartment does not have N.A

(We want to sell the house but dastavej are not being possible)

Any legal procedure that could help us make the Dastavej ?????

HELP is Appreciated.

Learning

4 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     25 May 2013

I have replied to your question.

mahendra   14 November 2017

Hello Devang bhai

This is Mahendra Patel here, a resident in Surat (Gujarat) My family owns a house on my mother's name and stay there since 30 years. We do not have the Dastavej but have the "Kabja Rasid" (transfer papers). We bought the house from Mr. A who himself bought it from the builder. We have the kabja-rasid of Mr.A. Our Home does not have N.A (We want to sell the house but dastavej are not being possible) Any legal procedure that could help us make the Dastavej ????? HELP is Appreciated.

Adwait Damle   19 November 2017

We have a similar kind of situation. We have a flat in Surat and have the 'Kabja Receipt' with us. We want to convert those into legal papers (Dastavej). Can you please help ?

Also this is a bit urgent.

Milap Mehta   22 October 2021

Kabja file property in Suart are being regularize. 

Any person having possession more than 12 year will eligible to apply for regularize the property to City Survey office.

You require following documents

1) Chain of Kabja file and other property documents if any

2) Electricity bill

3) Vera bill

4) Aadhar card

Stamp duly will be payable and thereafter Sanad will be issued by the City Survey office.

Further information, 

Please contact me at Surat

Milap Mehta - 7405622028

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register