Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen (psr)     16 October 2017

Transfer of unwilled self acquired property of grandfather

Sir,

Tranfer property of self acquired property of grandfather. We are hindu family

Grand Father had three sons. Three sons and grandmother divided the property in 1990. Except my father rest of them has sold the property same year,

My late father had nither tranfered property to his name nor made any will, we are only two brothers.

Please let me know that this property inhererence of this  part of property after death of my father will be go to my mother or will equally divide into three.

please put light on that my mother has died without any will  but she has told my near and dears that i want to give more share to me as it was also my father oral will and she herslf  also wanted same out of love as both were living with me with

l can my brother get his part of fifty percent registered in his name without my signature and can he sell his part without my signature as he has got noc from cousins son and daughters of other son of grandfather.

Also please put light that My father and Mother had Joint Account and FDR with Brother and Father was Mentioning in His Income Tax Return, were withdrawn prmature only after 10 days of fathers death without my knowldge and tranfered to his personal account Some How I got the account no and FDR No 

Now Same account number is shown in name of my brother and his wife.

Please Guide me 

1. Can my brother get his part of 50% without my knowldge or signature with NOC from cousins.

2. Is my mother inhereted whole or 1/3rd property after death of father.

3. Do I have share in Joint account and FDR after death of father and mother.

4. Do oral or unregister will has any vaule in eyes of Law.

We both were adult at the time of death of My father and Mother

I am in full possesion of House with only one gate of entry and house is not in symitry

please reply soon 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 October 2017

You have to obtain legal heir certificate from the courts. consult a lawyer. He will guide you. Legal Heir Certificate. When the head of the family or a family member passes away then the next legal heir of that person can apply for the legal heir certificate. ... Such advantages to legitimate heirs might be a property tranfers, provident fund, pension, gratitude, bank deposits, etc.

praveen (psr)     17 October 2017

thankyou for replying , sir can my brother get property ie 50% in his name without my signs as I am being threaten that he will get his share in his name and can sell

wenike   17 October 2017

This is really good to know that

[url=https://www.kaushalsinamdar.com]see offer[/url]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register