LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Transfer of service bond

I was working as Chargeman Gr-II in ordnance factory (Central Govt.) with a monetary obligatory bond to serve the the factory as chargeman or Govt. of India in any capacity for a period of 5 years after two years period of probation. The bond was of 1 lakh period rupees meant for expenses incurred in training or the money earned during probation, whichever is less. I was put into work and subsequently I got selected into DRDO (Central Govt.) as Scientist and my service bond was transferred to latter organization to serve for the balance period of bond failing which I have to refund the amount earned by me during my job at ordnance factory through DRDO. But I did not receive any training in ordnance factory of learning as it is given to chargeman. 

In the bond executed to DRDO it is written to serve DRDO for the rest of the bond period. Now I want to apply for Scientist post in DST (Central Govt.). My questions are:

1. If no training is imparted to me in ordnance factory, is it obligatory to pay the bond amount if I join private organisation?

2. Since it is not mentioned in the bond executed to DRDO, that I can serve in any capacity at any office under govt. of India which was there in the bond executed by me to Ordnance Factory, is it a fact that DRDO would not let me to work in DST through transfer of service bond for the balance period, if selected, as had happened during my transfer from ordnance factory to DRDO?

3. Can DRDO deny NOC under normal circumstances although transfer of service bond from govt. to govt. is allowed under establishment and administration rule?

4. I have applied for transfer to any one suitable laboratory of DRDO to utilise my education in better way. But my establishment had forwarded a letter to HQ mentioning transfer on replacement basis. If it is not possible, can I appeal to the headquarter directly or do I need to apply through proper channel to the next higher up?

Please give valuable suggestion.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register