Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandesh (Engineer)     12 October 2015

Transfer of ownership of SRA flat in 16yr. old bldg.

Hi, I wish to buy a flat in SRA bldg. aged 16 yes. Present owner is 2nd owner who bought the flat from 1st owner in the yr.2001 by making only a power of aattorney bcoz of 10 yr.locking period of SRA flats. 1st owner was a couple with 2 daughters. 2nd owner had taken NOC from all of them. Now none of them are alive including couple & their daughters. 2nd owner has death certificate of all 4 of them. Now since I am buying this flat bcoz lock in period of 10 yrs. Is now complete & I wanted to transfer ownership of this flat on my name by paying stamp duty & reg.charges.so can anybody guide me whether this can be done? What documents I will need to get this done? Kindly guide me.

Learning

2 Replies

Sandesh (Engineer)     12 October 2015

Correction in above topic. Husband was already expired. 2nd owner purchased flat from 1 St owner's wife & two surviving daughters. All HV signed on irrevocable power of attorney & aggrement document. 1st owner's wife died 20 days later this deal. 2nd owner has death certificate of husband & wife. Their two daughters are untraceable now. So now since I m purchasing this flat & ready to pay stamp duty & registration charges, how can get this flat transferred to my name? Plz advise.

suryabhan (medical )     26 July 2017

is it necessary to get noc from all family members i am also planning to buy but not yet 10 years finish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register