LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravamuthan   18 July 2017

Transfer of deed

Hi all,  I have the following query reg land deed and patta transfer.

Lets have like this. Son 1 - Elder one ; Son 2 - Younger (My father), Deed is in my granpa's name and the deed has two survey numbers(say No1 and No 2). But, the patta for S.No 1 is in Son 1's name and patta for S.No 2 is in unknown person's name. My grandpa has passed away in 1960 and Son1 in 1990. After the demise of son1 , his wife along with his two childrens have given the release deed to Son1 (But without mentioning survey no's but it was registered properly at SRO). The daughters of my grandpa are also not asking for share and i'm sure that no problem will arise from daughters as well as from the Son1's family side.   Now, When I visited VAO for patta transfer, he told that ,"the patta is in different name as well as without son1's name in it. So, with the release deed given by Son1's family,  patta transfer to son2's name is not possible".  Please suggest me how to approach the issue.   Thanks in Advance :)

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=151867&offset=1

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 July 2017

Contact Advocate and get a settlement deed registered, duly signed by all legal heirs .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register