Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siba Prasad (Executive)     30 May 2012

Train cancelled in between the way

Sir,

On 30th May, 2012, my son aged 15 years got up in a First Passenger train (all are ordinary tickets) by East Coast Railway Department at about 8.05AM from our nearest station. That train actual time at Bhubaneswar (Odisha) is at 11.30AM. But at 3.35 when I asked my son that where is he? He answered me, I am 50KM far way from Bhubaneswar, as the train will not go Bhubaneswar. The train is cancelled in the way, which is 50Km distance from Bhubaneswar. There is no other train to connect that train, so he got somany strugles/expenses and come by bus to Bhubaneswar. In this regard what action to do?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 May 2012

Your son might have enquired about the train whether it was cancelled or some other train was plying to the route. Generally officials announce in the station about the train arrivals and departures details in local language also. Your son might have follow accordingly. If the public address system failed at that time, then give your grievance cell in the Railway department with full details including ticket details. etc. You can submit your grivance through central govt. public portal. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register