LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Megha punj   03 September 2017

Tragedy after maternity leaves

Myself Megha Punj had been working with Bajaj Capital Limited and proved my self in various field and was promoted to a managerial level in 2016.In last 2 years was looking after pan India client center team of 60 persons, before I  went on maternity leave from 1st February 2017 till 31st July 2017. I was regular to office as per shift timings assign to me. 

After joining on 1st August 2017 was taken by surprise when I was asked to go to a calling profile without my concern and prior discussion. i denied to do that because it was not according to my work experience and it was like, I had been pushed back 13 years from where I have started in this company and to prove myself again.Also access to my official email ID & system was barred.

Suddenly being asked to shift from managerial work to an executive level was a set back, to which I expressed my disagreement and have been going through a mental pressure. As I have been following HR for giving me a suitable profile however no result,even to an extent I been asked to think over alternative from my immediate reporting head and was left with no other alternative and since there is no alternative I have been forced to resign from position.

I would like to share my feedback to avoid Re-occurrence of this nature to a valuable employee in future.

You are requested to take necessary action  against the company & help me in getting compensations

Learning

3 Replies

Kasyap Ivaturi   03 September 2017

Kindly share the relevant documents to my email I'd.

kasyap.iv@gmail.com
+91 9873299382

Megha punj   03 September 2017

Thanks for prompt response.kindly let me know what all documents required.

(Guest)

Discuss with some loval lawyer by showing your service related documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register