LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shreya Arora (Company Secretary )     16 October 2012

Trademark exclusive sub license & user agreement

WE have entered into a ‘TRADEMARK EXCLUSIVE SUB LICENSE & USER AGREEMENT whereby

we have been granted the exclusive Sub-License to use the Property including the technical knowhow, technology, business processes, manufacturing processes, etc to manufacture, distribute, market and sell Product say A, B ,C & D. 

A Clause in the said TRADEMARK EXCLUSIVE SUB LICENSE & USER AGREEMENT reads as :

The Sub-Licensee understands, acknowledges, and agrees that (i) prior to the first date of the Sub Licensee’s use of the Property in connection with the agreed products, Sub Licensee shall obtain Licensor's approval of all aspects of such use.

My query is what does  “all aspects of such use” as mentioned in the clause possibly mean? Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     18 October 2012

Dear User,

As per the above clause, “all aspects of such use” means you need to obtain permission from the licensor's to manufacture, distribute, market and sell Product say A, B ,C & D.

Let me know, if you have any questions.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Corporate & IP Lawyer

www.iplexglobal.in

Mob: 9902007635

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     18 October 2012

Dear User,

As per the above clause, “all aspects of such use” means you need to obtain permission prior to first use from the licensor's to manufacture, distribute, market and sell Product say A, B ,C & D.

Let me know, if you have any questions.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Corporate & IP Lawyer

www.iplexglobal.in

Mob: 9902007635

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register