LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rita---------- (T)     01 March 2014

Tortured by husband

my  husband had  finally convinced me for mutual consent divorce by transferring the flat on my name.after everything was on paper ,there was no response from him to sign or talk anymore about it.

then one day when I was away he transferred my belongings without my acknowledgement to another flat which we co own it .The emi is still going on of this house.

so far we were staying in the house of inlaws.

we both r working .his salary is twice more than mine.so now he smsed me to come to our  own house giving reason that the inlaws wants to come back and they dont want us to stay with them. 

Now I have 2 questions

1. Can I return back to their house or I have to go to our house only.

2. Also he is paying emi of our house which was on rent for so long and he was getting rent in his account.Do i need to pay EMI to claim rights to the house.He has stopped paying any maientance for our child.Can I file  any case against him for all this? and what can i ask from him?can i ask him to arrange for the amentities that I was enjoying in the in laws house or I need to buy with him all the house requirements and pay the emi also and mainetenace of child.I will not be seeking divorce from him as I was never agreeing on it before also.

I am seeking help here as I have always recieved help on time.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register