Top law collage

hello sir/mam i have completed my graduation & willing to L.L.B , pls tell me about top govt. law collage  

Hello Dhananjay

You can consider the following colleges which are arranged alphabetically and not on the basis of rankings:

1. Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University

2. Faculty of Law, Delhi University

3. Government Law College, Mumbai

Alternatively, check websites of National Law Universities that if they offer LL.B. three year programme.

Hi, if you are looking for the best law colleges in India- 

* UPES-Dehradun

* DU- Law stream

try your luck in both.. DU is offering general courses and UPES is offering specialization courses. 

If you want to study at one the worlds top universities in the meadow of officially permitted studies, but you’re not certain where to learn, University math assignment help, our newest law school rankings might help. base on a methodology which draw on owner and academic standing mutual with data on research certification, the status highlights the world’s top-performing university in the neighborhood of law and legal studies. See below for an impression of the world’s top law schools. Harvard University,  University of Oxford and Stanford University. 

I would like to state that I am a law student from the USA.  Who are willing to take admission in L.L.B then you must take help from Best Law Essay Writer because you can easily pick up the picture of L.L.B course with the assistance of this service after completion of your graduation they will also help you through all year in essay and assignment writing of Law courses with perfection.

Hi Dhananjay,

You can find best law collages from here: http://www.justwebworld.com/best-law-colleges-in-india/

You want to study at one the world’s Assignment Help Online UK top colleges in the permitted studies, but you're not sure where to study, our newest law school rankings might help.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu