Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     31 July 2014

Too many reliefs in dvc

hi all,

in just 6 months of courtship, my wife left me on her own accord.

she filed dvc on me and my paretns asking so many reliefs like.

1. all her dowry articles

2. separate residence

3. maintenance for her and the kid

4. medical expenses

5. compensation expenses

6. protection order

may i get any ifnormation or judgement that asking so many reliefs like this amounts to cruelty

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 August 2014

1. Have patience.
Reasoning: Bharat Ratna DV Act gives women to seek such reliefs via just one Act and now read next para,

This is just the beginning.
Reasoning: What will you tell me if she now goes and files say S. 125 CrPC for maintenance for herself/minor OR say files a RCR OR say files Divorce along with S. 24 HMA for maintenance! for herself/minor OR say files Dowry Complaint OR say files S. 498a r/w S. 406 IPC?

Hence, pay attention to all her allegations in the said Application. File your denials or corrects facts by engaging a seasoned advocate r/w reading past discussions here in the very forum and leave rest to Ld. Court.

PS:-

Now-a-days CRUELTY by a wife is one when she does not even desert her husband and not even files any nature of court case upon him! What she has done now is that she has given you chance to meet her more often in court corridors so get used to this 21st. Century courtship gamed by a adult.

Ravi (a)     01 August 2014

hi,

thank you for your wonderful words.

please send me any judgements that are there that speak about facts like asking too many reliefs in just short marriage amounts to cruelty.

she already file 24s HMA in the divorce filed by me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register