To write succession application

Help me writing a better application for succesion.

Kindly share the details of he assets. You may call further on below number for any legal assistance.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Total likes : 1 times

My brother expired few weeks ago, he was a police personal and his wife is to claim his pension benefits etc... plz help

plz help sir...

Now, dear querist Sunep Ajenchanger, the over enthusiasm of the lawyer will dimnish in thin air, because he may have expected a huge amount in dealing with your assests, but on the contrary you are only interested in drafting an application for you. Please contact some good typist (many available outside the court premises) who will do it for you within 200/- only.

Mr. Omprakash! It seems you are in too much hurry and also wanted to act as a judge. Don't give your unwanted comments on lawyer which is highy uncalled for. I have already asked the querist to call me up. I had shared my number with him. let him call up and i will give my best possible assistance to him. As far as fees is concerned. since you don't know me in person, so please stay away from making any loose comments henceforth. Regards Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Where did I name you? Moreover, if the querist wished an application to be written for the succession, then you ought to have sent him the format. It is as simple as 2+2=4. Where did I judge you, which provoked you to write foolish things about me? However this platform is not meant to entice the hapless querist as future customer (client I mean) who may have not been responded well by the learned on the streets. On the whole, please don't curtail my right to criticism. I have no grudge against anyone, which include you too, the strangers.

Mr. Omprakash! You are crossing your limit and writing stupid things for others. really don't understand if you dont have the capacity to help others (querist), then why trying to act too smart and making nonsense comments on others?

I have that capacity of helping others more than you could imagine. I am not only damn smart but smarter than to your imagination. I don't want to use such words which you have used against me. लेकिन गालियां देने में तुझसे बहुत आगे हूं, यह विश्वास दिला सकता हूं। तू क्यों अपनी ego बना रहा है? मैंने तो कहीं भी अपने पिछले जवाब में तेरा नाम नहीं लिया, तो तू कैसा वकील है, जो सिर्फ अनुमान पर मुझसे उलझता चला जा रहा है? अपनी योग्यता और हुनर का सही प्रयोग क्यों नहीं करता?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu