LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narayanan (ap)     03 September 2014

To transfer maintenance case 125 crps and congucal rights

2011 i got married and we were united for 2 1/2 months with me and I sent for delivery , 2011 Nov she bore a girl child . right from begining  my father and mother-in-law  troubled me a lot. she brought baby and stayed with me for 3 days again , she fought with me without any reason she took her certificates and clothes her father came took her home . she did turn up for 7 months no phone call nothing, I filed a congual right case in my city she filed mainteance case in magistrate court in her town and she asked for transfer of my congual rights to her town. I attending both cases in two different places of her town. we had mediatation and now she is not coming.

my qestion are:

1. whether both cases can be transfer to my city?  because mother is sick    and when i was appeared for the mainteance case there was a murder threat to me.

2. whether both cases can be trailed in a single court.

3. my wife is educated MA,MSC,MPHIL and doing her Phd  degree in her native where cases are running she worked as lecturer before marriage but now she working as free lancer anchower in a radio station. whether she entitled to get mainteance.

4. I'm a doctorate and working in govt college.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register